COACH WITH CONFIDENCE
Fireside Mentorship for Coaches
You’re an awesome coach.
Now experience the difference of mentorship.
As coaches, there are times where we could all use support in what can be (let's be honest) a lonely business.
You don't have to do this alone.
With Fireside, you now have a mentor by your side to give you:
- personalized guidance for client situations that leave you puzzled or concerned
- help identifying areas where you may be unconsciously biased
- support when you feel doubt or lost for direction
- coaching as you navigate the ups and downs of your biz
- tools for leading and coaching groups large & small
- No bullshit help from someone with a decade of experience who cares about you and your success
This is your work.
You're ready to become even more masterful in your craft.
You'll get there and beyond.
It's your next exquisite evolution as a coach.
What is Fireside mentorship?
Imagine: a community of amazing coaches, just like you, devoted to their craft and working through some of the tough sides of coaching with guidance, perspective, and a bit of humor to boot.
- Monthly gatherings - 3rd Wednesday of every month @ 1pm Pacific Time
- Immediate access to the members-only space
- Mentorship for all your questions and concerns
- Guidance for your Business stuff too
Sarah Papp is a thoughtful, dedicated, and highly skilled coach who combines her intuition and intellect to give her clients an experience like no other. With over a decade of experience coaching individuals, executives and groups from around the world, Sarah knows how to tune into her clients and guide them to experience dramatic positive changes.
She has been mentoring coaches in her private practice since 2016 and mentoring coaches with ICF PCC markers since 2020.
She holds a Bachelor's Degree in Sociology from the prestigious Sarah Lawrence College, a Master-level Certification from Wayfinder Life Coaching, and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) certification from the International Coaches Federation (ICF).
"Sarah is beyond exceptional. She's encouraging and has a skillful way of navigating areas where I can grow in a way that boosted my confidence. WOW!!!! Plus inspiration & encouragement, and wisdom. I feel empowered, prepared, and invited to step forward. Thank you Sarah for the incredible MENTORING and the FUN."
"Sarah is warm, inviting, professional, supportive, and informative. I loved every minute of mentoring with her!"